![]() |
| how to spell l.o.v.e? (S-H-I-T!!!) |
the fool. is no one but US.
YES. because some of us are SMART enough
to let our heads get stuck inside the jar of love.
*LMFAO*
hey, have you ever been into these sucky situations? :-|
love life could be a total bullshit when
your partner didn't treat you right.
love life could be such a crap when
your partner didn't shows much effort like you did.
love life could be a disastrous event when
your partner is trying to get you out of their life.
how could you be so STUBBORN?
open wide HEART you silly!!!
why are you still holding on to someone
that have been treating you like DIRT???
and your lame reasons would be...
"BECAUSE I LOVE THAT SOMEONE SO MUCH"
"I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER/HIM"
"I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER/HIM"
"I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE MY LOVER"
"SHE/HE IS MY SOUL MATE"
"I BELIEVE WE'LL MAKE A PERFECT PAIR"
"I BELIEVE WE'LL MAKE A PERFECT PAIR"
blah blah blah....!
enough with your stupid excuses!
you should move on, loverboo.
gotta leave the fucking picture-NOT-perfect-ANYMORE
love story behind your ass.
there's no LIFE without LOVE.
or there'll be LOVE without LIFE?
be wise on your decision,
you don't wanna end up with head stuck inside a jar,
don't you?
have no worries my pal,
you'll find someone better.
someone that will APPRECIATE you more.
someone that will REALIZE your existence.
someone that will LOVE you as much as you do.
*keep fighting for love*
*you may live your love*
*but don't let love to rule your life*
*you may live your love*
*but don't let love to rule your life*
p/s: i'm not trying to be Dr.Love...
this is just a reminder to myself...
-completelyhavenoideaonwhatihavebeenwritingnow-
-TREXzira-

No comments:
Post a Comment